I’m almost all caught up with the blogs; thank you Jesus!
Trying to think of ten favourite foods won’t really be difficult; I think narrowing it down to ten will be! So I’m just gonna dive right in. In no particular order:
1. Mussels: Shellfishly delicious! This is a food that I have great memories of; eating mussels with my Mam and her Dad in his house with wheaten bread, also with Ryan at the Dirty Duck with a Kopparberg- it really is the little things!
2. Nutella: It makes everything better!
3. Mashed Potatoes: Trying to not eat so much of these anymore but who can resist really well done mash?
4. Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups: Ryan and I both share a love for these, but we have learned to share!
5.Guacamole: I love this stuff, but whenever I try make it at home it never turns out right.
6. Chicken: There was a time in my life when I wanted to give up meat but i couldn’t go without chicken. I was a pollotarian for a long time but now I eat red meat again.
7. Bacon: Nothing beats the occasional bacon sarnie when you’re got a hangover or a craving for salt!
8. Scrambled eggs: Preferably the way Crispin (Ryan and Emma’s dad) showed me.
9. Sweet Potato Fries: Try swapping the humble spud for sweet potato instead. It is delish; especially in chip form.
10.Buttery popcorn: nom nom nom!
That was actually much harder to complete than I thought it would be. Looking forward to reading everyone else’s lists!
Until next time,