Very much in the swing of blogging everyday now. I’m really enjoying it 🙂
The topic is pretty much self-explanatory so here is what’s in my bag!
The Bag: The current bag that I’m using is more of a backpack than a handbag, it’s just easier to take things to and from work in this as it’s more spacious. I got it in New Look in June when they had a sale on, now for what’s inside!
- Purse (obviously)
- House keys
- Safety knife and locker key (for work)
- Reusable schuh bag
- A litre bottle of water always at varying stages of fullness
- A mini anti-perspirant (Nivea Pearl and Beauty)
- Several old receipts
- An umbrella
- Some pocket-sized Kleenex
- A packet of clove rocks I got at The Giant’s Causeway (in June!) I should probably chuck those out…
- Some Ibuprofen
- My iPod
- The notebook I write my blogs in plus a pen
- Last but not least, the book I am currently reading which is Jeffrey Eugenides’ “The Virgin Suicides”.
And that’s my bag.
Until next time,