Hello hello 🙂
I hope everyone is well and those who are taking part in this challenge are as excited about it as I am! Today’s topic is 20 facts about me, so let’s get crackin’!
- I am quite a small person, 5’1 small.
- My favourite colour is green.
- I can play three instruments at varying levels (tin whistle, flute and guitar) but I would love to learn piano.
- I am obsessed with lists. They make me feel super organised.
- I have just completed my art portfolio in the last academic year. Got 510/600 points too!
- I have recently found a new love for live music (In October of last year I went to my first proper concert/gig). By the end of 2014 I’ll have seen Watsky, Wax, And So I Watched You From Afar, Ellie Goulding, Macklemore (& Ryan Lewis), Biffy Clyro, Tom Odell, Kodaline and Imelda May.
- I’m in a long-distant relationship. We live four hours apart. He is also known as “Uncle Ryan” in outmumbered’s posts!
- I’m the middle child. I have a 24 year old sister and a 16 year old brother.
- I can knit and crochet.
- I love making bits and bobs for around the house.
- I am super clumsy– forever covered in bruises!
- I’m a rubbish cook.
- I hand write all my blog posts before typing them.
- I can recite the alphabet backwards.
- I am quite a highly strung person. I can get stressed out easily enough and when I do there is no talking to me.
- I love watching Youtube videos. Better than TV!
- I would seriously love to go interrailing or backpacking as a holiday.
- I love the rain. It’s just so peaceful to listen to. Good thing I live in Ireland, huh!
- I have my septum and my earlobes/ cartilage pierced, but I would love to get more piercings!
- I was part of a Youth Council (Comhairle na n-Óg) for about 3 years before I had to stop because of the Leaving Cert. (A Levels or whatever). I miss it so much!
There we have it! Hope you enjoyed reading this #getinvolved 😉 #BEDA2014 #BEDAoutmumbered
Until next time,